JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Raid

1/20/2015 3:01:52 AM
0

Xbox360 LFG for VoG-Normal

I am currently level 25, and yes I am new to the game. I am looking for an experienced group of player who doesn't mind helping someone new out. I have a microphone, and wanting to enjoy more of Destiny. If anyone doesn't mind even helping me out on showing me some things post below and I will add you ingame. I would love to complete VoG today since I have never done it before.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon