JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Forums

originally posted in: TOP 5 CAMPAIGN STORIES
1/18/2015 2:05:11 PM
5
Halo 4 KOTOR Mass Effect 1 The Last of Us Dragon Age
English

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote]Halo 4 KOTOR Mass Effect 1 The Last of Us Dragon Age[/quote] Halo 4.. Really.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I'm so glad you asked because [url=https://haruspis.wordpress.com/?s=level+by+level+analysis]I've written up a nice 50,000 word long series of analytical posts to explain why yes, [i]really[/i][/url].

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I was about to ask you or that. I'll read it later on

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by Chen: 1/8/2019 2:30:06 PM
    k.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • [quote]I'm so glad you asked because [url=https://haruspis.wordpress.com/?s=level+by+level+analysis]I've written up a nice 50,000 word long series of analytical posts to explain why yes, [i]really[/i][/url].[/quote] My god man.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon