JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by Sneece: 1/2/2015 1:42:00 PM
3

Easiest way I find to do the Illuminator / Purifier Eris Morn Bounty (Warlock)

Thought I would share this - I'm sure there could be an even easier way but as this mission is used a lot to get Eris Morn Bounties done I thought it was worth mentioning.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I just load up dark beyond level 9 with a checkpoint at the sealed gate. I do all my eris bounties there.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    7 Replies
    • Go to the first moon mission "We've woken the Hive" and wait for them to rush you from the door. You don't need a fancy helmet either.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • I do many of these types of bounties on The Wakening, lvl 24, in the area where the cursed thrall just keep on coming. Run a wax idol and earn lots of glimmer at the same time.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      3 Replies
      You are not allowed to view this content.
      ;
      preload icon
      preload icon
      preload icon