JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Community

Edited by TheKreaytoSongra: 5/5/2014 8:11:31 PM
32

Name One Thing That B.Net's Community Is Missing...

...At least for me it is responsiveness. I don't know maybe it is because I am such an outsider or simply just such an oddball. Either way, I have problems getting my threads off the ground. By that, I mean my threads don't get into the discussions for which I made them. My topics must be completely missing the right readers and posters, or those readers and posters are too biased for other discussions. I personally feel that B.Net should be more responsive.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon