JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
10/20/2013 2:08:09 AM
3

I'll do it. I'll take the ring to (Insert Location Name)

You have my knife.

5

And my gun.

17

And my rocket launcher!

3

No, I don't even like LotR!

2

In these trying times Humans, Awoken, and Exos must band together, and fight against the forces of Evil that stand to threaten Middle-- I mean Earth. We must combine our forces for the survival of us all. For this reason I, TheGhostAssassin, am announcing my candidacy for official Last City Ring Bearer. It is a heavy burden, but one I realize is necessary, and that I am willing to take up. I will bring the ring to whatever location it is that it (for some reason) can only destroyed at! And I promise, I totally [b]WILL NOT[/b] use the ring for my own personal gain, I swear!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon