JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by Duardo: 6/3/2013 3:13:54 AM
8

Fixed - Bungie.old links to same topic when clicking "moved here"

UPDATE-It's been fixed So I was linked to Old Bnet to [url=http://halo.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?postID=56466577]Cortana V's thread.[/url] I was wanting to see the recent replied it had received, so I clicked the link for "This topic has moved here:" I was sad to report that it just reloaded the page. I noticed it has the same postID too. I tried looking at some other threads and the same thing is happening. Perhaps something got turned off? Mac OS 10.8.2 Firefox 19.0.2 Scripts turned off

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon