Vanguard Arsenal Weapon from Weekly Rewards says already claimed
After completing the weekly rewards track last week, I logged in this week expecting to claim one of the Vanguard Arsenal Weapons, but it said I had already claimed it. I have logged out and back in several times this week, on a couple different characters, but the message stays the same. I completed the rewards track this week, and claimed the two armor pieces, but was never able to claim the weapon. You can see from my collections that I have never even acquired the MIDA Macro-Tool yet.
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.