JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by TuxyDoh: 10/9/2026 9:15:46 AM
1

Cross save issue

I’ve been playing d2 since vanilla I’ve unfortunately gotten banned on ps5 permanently but I still wanna play destiny I’m still logged into this app as my only hope to see my work and years of joy but I wanna link it to another account and it won’t let me get pass the 2 step verification. Now there’s people out there who have somehow got lucky enough to set up cross save with a banned account but I haven’t been so any suggestions? I literally do not want to start over all the titles I’ve worked for God rolls and gear Even the original D2 gear that’s no longer available I still have. I just wanna come back and play destiny that’s it. [spoiler]Moderator edit: This thread has been moved to the #Help forum where you can find answers and troubleshoot any Destiny in-game/bungie.net/companion app issues, courtesy of other helpful players and Mentors. Feel free to private message the moderator who moved your post, link to topic, for further clarification about why this topic was moved.[/spoiler]
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by EckyThump: 10/9/2026 10:43:27 AM
    Hey there. Unfortunately banned accounts are not eligible to be added to a cross-save setup. This is by design and explicitly mentioned in the FAQ. [quote]My account(s) are banned and I want to update my Cross Save status. Banned accounts are ineligible to participate in Cross Save or alter already active Cross Save setups.[/quote] https://help.bungie.net/hc/en-us/articles/360049498031-Destiny-2-Cross-Save-Guide An existing cross-play setup, where one of the accounts gets account banned, could still play the characters through that existing cross-save. But it is not possible to set one up with a banned account.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon