-
2 RepliesOk, warlocks ruined PvE. There we're even, bye.
-
Meanwhile, warlocks can literally float in the air for like 12 seconds.
-
AE as a concept is great, but most players ignore it in favor of mods that work ALL the time, like targeting. I wish Icarus mods went somewhere besides on the helmet, or we could use more than 3 mod slots per gear.
-
2 RepliesToo many soft bellied crybabies telling Bungie “erm, actually I won’t play unless you let me win all the time”
-
25 RepliesSo true! In pvp all 3 characters should have equally fair jumps. In Destiny pvp, a Hunter jump is heavily overpowered. The game's engine and peer-to-peer can not track Hunter jumps properly.
-
AE is the single worst competitive-focused change I have ever seen in any game. Even worse that it's always active including in pve. I have been hoping they will revert it since it came out.
-
1 ReplyWait, 80% of players in matches play as a hunter? Like... every single match? For a long time? Without a nerf? Did they crawl underneath the negotiation table at bungie?
-
#TruthNuke
-
1 ReplyF aztecross . He is just fishing for views , he does not care about the well being of the game . How many use this thing before it gets nerfed videos did he post ? Always using that was is broken untill it gets nerfed . Also he uses viewbots . 3k viewers but the second best had like 100 viewers .
-
Nahhh they need buff 😂😂😂😂😂
-
Lie, not even a hunter main lol
-
Sit back….let it happen!
-
Error trying to play video. So I'm going to assume skill issue.
-
Big bs lmfao
-
You’re delusional.
-
[quote]Truth[/quote] Preach
-
Nah Sony and Xbox fans did with their silly ongoing war
-
I miss being able to conserve momentum on warlock... Could get to moving so fast it could kill you if you hit anything solid... Stupid air break... Post...
-
1 ReplyOh, come on. Crucible is not that bad.