JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by EckyThump: 10/1/2026 2:01:17 AM
1

Hidden Treasures Triumph Bugged

Hi, I’m working on the “Hidden Treasures” Triumph. It shows that I’ve already opened one hidden chest from a dungeon I’ve already done. I just opened two more in Shattered Throne, but I haven’t gotten any progress for them. I should have completed that triumph, but it’s still only showing progress from one chest. Please help
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hey there, I've seen it be reported before that Shattered Throne's chests specifically don't count for it. Could you try opening another chest in a different dungeon?

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon