I think that rather than unvaulting everything all at once, as that would be a tremendous task, it should be released in phases. For example:
Phase 1 - Red War campaign plus Titan and Io
Phase 2 - Curse of Osiris campaign plus Mercury
Phase 3 - Warmind campaign plus Mars
Phase 4 - Forsaken campaign plus the Tangled Shore
(As well as any strikes, raids, and other activities tied to each expansion)
This is just my suggestion on how I think it should be done, but of course we won't know their official plan until sometime in the coming weeks.
English
#destiny2
-
3 RepliesIf it does come in phases, CoO and Warmind could happen simultaneously. There wasn’t a crazy amount of content there (even combined) compared to vanilla and definitely compared to Forsaken. I’ve got my fingers crossed for all vaulted crucible maps.
-
Personally they just need to release it as they get it done... Regardless of order as the older stuff is going to take the longest to modify and move... Otherwise we will be waiting forever.... Post
-