JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/30/2026 5:00:03 AM
2

Catalyst

So I got my first glave catalyst out of three, but when I completed it, it said I completed another glaive. Will I be able to get that catalyst or will the game bug and think I already got it.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

View Entire Topic
  • Hi there, Thanks for reaching out! The information provided by viiTactiiCZz is correct - if you end up encountering any issues related to this, please don't hesitate to send us a clip highlighting the issue (uploaded to YouTube or imgur). We'll be glad to take a look!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon