JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/29/2026 2:20:31 AM
4

Internet connection speed

Just a quick question- my internet speed is going up from 300mps to 1 gig. Will I see a difference in gameplay and maybe getting an improvement on my KDA??? Just wondering.
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Not likely.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Not necessarily, I would say it’s more relevant on what time you play. Who the host is in this pie to pie game. Of you want to focus on getting a better kda might want to find ppl who are willing to teach you this will make you improve way faster then buying better internet

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • From someone who switched to fiber… I saw far more and dealt with more teleporting, d-sync, hit delays, etc., than when I was on my crappy internet. Pre-performance issues that hit pc. Add all that together and it is unplayable some days. Could be different for others, so I am not speaking for everyone.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    1 Reply
    • 1
      A Dangerous Sav
      A Dangerous Sav

      OMG can’t believe I made it far - old

      Most likely not.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon