I've had a few incidents now when trying to load a job in the lawless frontier where the hangar to swap out renegade abilities is bugged. If one player is already on the map and started the job then other players that load in will occasionally be stuck in the hangar until they leave or the job has completed.
If a mission has already begun and I go onto the ship then it should successfully teleport me straight there, but sometimes when I enter the ship the door closes and nothing happens, or I'll load the hangar and the ship door will already be closed and I have no way to trigger the game to send me to the map.
My theory is there is a race condition tied to when you enter the ship and the door closes and when other players are loading into the map or into the hangar itself. If someone is loading into my same instance while I'm simultaneously trying to load out of it to get on the map then the game can't proceed correctly for me or the other player loading onto my instance.
-
Hello there, Thank you very much for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you, at times, get stuck in the hangar when trying to do some missions in Lawless Frontier. To help us investigate the issue, can you provide us with a short video showing the issue? You can upload it to one of the media-sharing websites listed below: - [url=http://www.youtube.com]YouTube[/url] - [url=http://www.x.com]X/Twitter[/url] - [url=http://www.imgur.com]IMGUR[/url]