JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by cysiowfitr: 9/28/2026 12:56:18 AM
1

Game is telling me to buy final shape but i already have it

I logged on to the the game and got the "purchase the final shape today" banner. I have had final shape since it came out, and it is still accessible on my other playstation account(which has game sharing enabled). It wants me to buy it for $20 however, I have had it and all the proof of ownership in game, such as having Euphony and the pre-order emblem and I could play it earlier today, like a few hours ago. Is there a known way to resolve this? Or do I just have to spend 20 bucks again? Edit: It is not accessible on my other account, I just haven't completed it so it let me play the first mission. It might be a PlayStation issue?
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon