JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/27/2026 9:34:23 PM
0

Chat Censor is bonkers right now

I saw my friend online, and so I reached out and asked him to run a dungeon. To my surprised, half of the name of the dungeon was cut out. I get why a censor is needed, but when it's cutting off the entire name of dungeons and raids, everyday words, and the name of the company itself (seriously, how is bungie censored), it feels a little crazy. Maybe just an option to disable it or tone it down, but at least let me say "How about Shattered Throne?" without it becoming "How **** *********** throne?"

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon