JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by Eye Invexis: 9/27/2026 7:13:51 PM
1

Koftiks, Taken by the Witness has not provided a mote of light or triumph progress.

I have killed him four times, I’ve tried going to orbit and back between attempts, I’ve restarted the game, and I’ve killed everything else first. Video is proof I did it and the video’s thumbnail shows that I don’t have the triumph progress. This is the last mote of light from overthrow bosses I need.
English
#Help

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hello there, Thank you for your report. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble with collecting the mote of light from Koftiks, Taken by The Witness. We have taken note of your report and will investigate this on our end.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon