NEW CLAN COMING SOON!
ATTENTION: CANCER VICTIMS, PATIENTS, & SURVIVORS.....This is for you.
Greetings fellow guardian.
I'll keep this simple. I'm an 11 year Destiny veteran who, like thousands of you, is returning to the game after a hiatus of sorts.
Also, like so many of you, I find myself alone. Former friends and clanmates, gone. Former clans, disbanded. So, I...we...find ourselves looking for a new crew or place to call home - in a universe that has changed immensely in our absence.
I'M ALSO A CANCER PATIENT/SURVIVOR.
Which brings me to my point. Having recently undergone extensive cancer surgery, I was excited regarding the current resurgence of Destiny. Unfortunately, in my search for a new clan, I found nothing but elitist groups with ridiculous "requirements"/expectations and groups that look down on you for being "too casual". Nothing but glorified popularity cliques. And NONE of them with the slightest clue or exceptions regarding what this horrible disease does to it's victims and their lifestyles.
STARTING SOMETHING FOR THE TRULY UNBREAKABLE.
My mission is simple.
START A CLAN FOR CANCER VICTIMS, PATIENTS, AND SURVIVORS ONLY!!
Let me clarify.
VICTIM - Someone who has been directly affected by cancer as a family member, spouse, or close friend of a cancer patient...past or current. You're all very special for your role in that person's life.
PATIENT - Kinda self-explanatory. Those of us currently fighting this lousy disease, from the just diagnosed to the terminal fighting for tomorrow. Keep fighting. You can win.
SURVIVOR - Those who've "been there, done that, got the T-shirt". Those that have had and fought cancer and won. True inspirational idols in our little community here!
The project is in it's early phases, but will be progressing QUICKLY once I have some folks interested.
I'm not hiring admins or recruiting aces. I'm looking for folks that meet the above criteria and are interested in joining and building a new Destiny community/family. All experience levels welcome. Prefer members to be 18+, but the disease doesn't discriminate and neither will we...if you truly qualify.
It all starts by forming a clan.
That requires at least 2 members.
So VICTIMS, PATIENTS, AND SURVIVORS...
Who believes enough in this to be my 2nd?
Let's do this.
Thank you for your time & I look forward to your responses!
Bungie ID: The Fiki#7704
PSN ID: Broken Brother Fiki
Your role as a moderator enables you immediately ban this user from messaging (bypassing the report queue) if you select a punishment.
7 Day Ban
7 Day Ban
30 Day Ban
Permanent Ban
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
This site uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
close
Our policies have recently changed. By clicking 'Accept', you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.
Accept
Our policies have recently changed. By continuing to use this site, you agree to the updated policies documented at Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy.