JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/26/2026 8:11:56 PM
1

Trying to use voice chat

So, me and a friend of mine are tying to use the in game voice chat. The icon says my mic is working and I can hear him, but he says he can’t hear me. I’m using Bluetooth headphones, Idk about him. I’m on PS5 and he’s on pc.
English
#Help #gameplay

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Hi there, Please ensure that party chat is not prioritized over game chat in your PS5 party chat settings, and that "Mute In-game Voice Chat" under the sound/devices options is left unchecked.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    3 Replies
    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon