JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
9/3/2026 8:06:00 PM
2

Are you still able to yeet Crota for loot? Can't do it!

Hi all, solo player here, with limited time to play. I've been trying to yeet Crota now for days to get some loot. Can't seem to get it work at all, I'm using the recommended finishers Swing of the scythe and censored. But after many many many attempts, I can't seem to get it to work. I've manged to yeet him a couple of times, but he respawns after a few seconds back ? Any help or tips greatly appreciated. It's driving me insane tbh. Is still even possible now???
English
#destiny2

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon