JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by ArtfulTarrasque: 6/13/2026 10:34:54 PM
1

Add Masterwork Weapon mods as rare drops

Hey Dev Team, I’m aware you’ll be patching out the [i]Masterwork Weapon[/i] mods dropping from Shattered Throne next week. Is there any chance of adding them to the loot pool as a rare drop? Even if we can’t farm them from Dûl Incaru anymore, still having access to them for upgrading that 4/4 godroll would be amazing! Totally understand if it’s not feasible or would cause issues with the API—I’ve seen some weird archetype/masterwork combos on Light.gg—but I figure it doesn’t hurt to ask. Really enjoying the new update, and excited to see what y’all do next. Cheers!💙

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon