JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
6/8/2024 2:48:43 AM
1

Help!! - Silver

Hi, My Neice came over and jumped on my PS5. Loaded up Destiny for her as she likes running around shooting things on a random destination I chuck her in. Left her unattended for about 30 mins, I assume she made her way to the item store 🤦🏼 checking out the cool items. Proceeded to…. And idk how. Purchase silver and buy a few bits. Keep in mind my niece is 7 and doesn’t really use a console apart from when she is at my house. Now….. she didn’t spend a crazy amount but enough for me to be like… damn. Bungie doesn’t have a contact system and I’d like the money back but she spend the silver. Do I take the L or charge back…. If I do charge back I have no issue being put in the minus with my silver as I would rather have the money. However will I be banned for this as I would have to charge back via my bank because Bungie doesn’t offer refunds for silver :)

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Unfortunately, as you mentioned, Silver purchases are nonrefundable once opened. As far as charging back the funds, that would leave you with a negative Silver balance that has its own issues for the sake of purchasing things with Silver in the future or making changes to Cross-Save. Doing so may also limit you in some way on the platform itself, but for any such limitations, you'll need to contact Sony. I know on Steam, if you do a chargeback like that, you can get banned or no longer be able to make purchases at all, but I don't know what Sony might do.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon