JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny 2

Discuss all things Destiny 2.
Edited by Cecret2001: 11/14/2020 9:17:53 PM
0

Engram flaw

I went to get my weekly engram from Xûr with my warlock and got an item that I already own. I have previously checked if the new available items of the new season look OK to try to get or if I should change to another character. I decided that i liked the options and tried to get one but I got a duplicate, while there are still a couple of weapons and 2 pieces of armor left that I don't have. I don't want this exotic, I want a new one or a 'refund' of the legendary shards, or a good reason why the items that I don't own couldn't be given to me. scources: The uncut version of the video: https://youtu.be/m2muUoPhSdc And the "proof foto's" at the end of the video as video (also uncut): https://youtu.be/RuKZQzPOsB4

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon