JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Puma Knight: 6/20/2016 1:08:09 AM
4

Cartoons

As a grown man, I like to unwind at the end of the day. Usually I pour myself a glass of scotch, read some Dante, and end by lying in bed and watching a ton of cartoons. Unfortunately, I can only watch so much of Adventure Time and Gravity Falls before I begin to quote them word for word. Would anybody care to suggest some quality cartoons? What are some of your favorites? [u]Shows I've Enjoyed[/u] Adventure Time Gravity Falls Young Justice Thundercats (2011) Star vs. the Forces of Evil Avatar: The Legend of Korra

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon