JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Forums

originally posted in: Refer-a-friend meeting area
11/24/2015 3:21:58 AM
0
Im a vet but have 2 ps plus acc on the same ps4. I have destiny TTK edition on disc which came pre installed with all 3 dlc's. I have created a new acc etc logged into bungie, played a few missions. `it appears I am a valid newbie for refer-a-friend. So if anyone out there has the same as me we can scratch eachothers back. I must mention again I am a Vet on my other ps acc "majik-kush' so im looking for someone with 2 ps plus accs and destiny TTK edtion (DISC)
English

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon