JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
9/9/2015 7:42:10 AM
0

Lost New Hunter Exotic Class Piece

So I downloaded the digital CE for the Xbox one. While playing as my Titan I was able to receive the class specific shader class item and new dance move through a package in the postmaster. Then later I received the hunter package while still playing on my Titan, so not thinking anything of it I picked up the package and I only got the Hunter specific shader and dance, but no class item. I checked my titans postmaster, exotic armor kiosk, as well as my hunters post master and exotic armor kiosk and my hunters class item is no where to be found. I quit the app as well as uninstalled the download specific for these rewards and redownloaded them, but still nothing. Any help on the issue?

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon