JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
8/14/2015 3:58:08 PM
3

Need Great PVP player (PS4)

I am currently on the grind for a 50 DTR in skirmish. I've hit 42 of the 50 and am in need of a player that knows the battle field. Of course we will stop to play trials once it is out . Look up my stats I am a solid individual. (psn:dah_vii) I will also be streaming the events onto twitch so check me out if you are interested in that as well. I am fairly new to streaming with only a hair over a week under my belt. [url]www.twitch.tv/dah_vii[/url]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon