JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
Edited by oOAkramurOo: 4/18/2015 9:16:23 PM
9

POSSESSED WARLOCK ARMOUR HELP NEEDED!

As you can see by the title, my Warlock's voidfang vestements is possessed by an unworldly entity and I seek help. I have posted video proof of this, which you can watch above. Does anyone know a cheap, efficient exorcist I can hire to banish this abomination? I can't play properly I laugh too hard when this happens so it really needs to stop. [spoiler]I know this is a glitch and the voidfang vestements is not actually possessed.[/spoiler] Edit/update: my Warlock's voidfang has been restored back to normal. Has this happened to you? Share your experiences and when they happened! My Warlock's voidfang was acting up when I was loading in the Cauldron map. Second Edit: wow we are kind of trending! Thanks everyone for giving up their time to watch the video and look at this thread!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon