JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Comrade Napoleon: 1/13/2013 9:05:57 PM
869

Most Disgusting Thing to Ever Happen at your School v2.0

Repeat of my classic thread from Bungie.old At my middle school, somebody took their poop out of the toilet and wrote the F word all over the stalls and walls of the bathroom. As for the girls, a special needs girl smeared her period blood all over the walls of the cafeteria bathroom. Your turn

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by Gustav: 7/1/2015 8:14:21 PM
    [b] [/b]

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    29 Replies
    • Someone pooped on the seat of the toilet when I was in middle school

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Two guys in gym class peeed in a few kids lockers. We had to change into gym clothes so our regular clothes were full of piss. I don't like Tony.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Sophomore Year- Chemistry teacher brings froze BABY pigs to school and made bacon and ice cream out of them.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      1 Reply
      • Bump

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

      • Cooties... [spoiler]Comment if you kept a straight face[/spoiler]

        Posting in language:

         

        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

        3 Replies
        • Snorted my own pee for $100. Burned like a mutha-blam!-a.

          Posting in language:

           

          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

          8 Replies
          • This girl who sat behind me suddenly jumped up and ran out of the class. I was the only one who looked up and i noticed that she had blood running down her leg from her shorts. I looked back and there was blood all over her seat and under her desk. I was pretty disgusted but i felt bad for her so i grabbed some napkins and put it over the blood to hide it. Yeah she thanked me over n over for it and that i didn't point it out to the class

            Posting in language:

             

            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            22 Replies
            • The Hurricane Katrina kids that came to my school.

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            • When I was in high school someone somehow took a shit all over the walls of the bathroom

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            • Jack-off Jakob.....he ended up moving hehehe

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            • Do you have a duck?

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

            • This girl asked me out but she was sick and she threw up right after, she look at me and she was embarrassed of course so I said -blam!- it and just made out with her. Yes it was gross but I didn't want anyone picking on her so I did that and brought the attention on me for the entire week. Tasted like tacos lol.

              Posting in language:

               

              Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

              32 Replies
              • I toasted my teacher

                Posting in language:

                 

                Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

              • The ceiling is pregnant

                Posting in language:

                 

                Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                3 Replies
                • Saw my teachers boobs, they looked like floppy pancakes, and the nipple were wrinkly

                  Posting in language:

                   

                  Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                  4 Replies
                  • In elementary , a girl was on her period and smelled like 50 -blam!-ing land dumps and I threw up so many times and was in the nurses office for the longest time .

                    Posting in language:

                     

                    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                  • I didn't make it to the toilet

                    Posting in language:

                     

                    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                  • My middle school was circular with random wings jutting off of it but one day the massive septic tank beneath the school flowed in reverse and just began pumping sewage of who knows how old back out of all the bathrooms within an hour about 4 inches of human waste was on the bottom floor and with the sewage spilling down from the stairs it was just getting worse. They had to close the school for roughly 2 weeks and worked 24/7 to purify everything. We had to make the 2 weeks up in the middle of summer.

                    Posting in language:

                     

                    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                  • An orgy. Deciding to create gender integrated bathrooms was a horrible idea.

                    Posting in language:

                     

                    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                    19 Replies
                    • In the boys' locker room, after swimming class, at a summer camp, a mentally ill kid steps up on a bench 30-50 others in the room fully changes in front of everyone

                      Posting in language:

                       

                      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                    • I could tell you of the septic lines bursting in the bottom floor and it being quarantined for a week... I could tell you of the great mouse massacre... I could tell you of the 5 gallon drums of deer piss dumped down our stairwells... I could tell you of the restrooms being remodeled because the sheer amount of backed up shit... I could tell you of the blood stains in the third floor that can't be cleaned off... I could tell you of the small orgy in the stairwell... And that was only in the first month...

                      Posting in language:

                       

                      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                      33 Replies
                      • When I was in 6th grade me and my classmates found condoms lying around in the playground. Twice. My friend also said she saw the male history teacher changing in his classroom, with the door opened.

                        Posting in language:

                         

                        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                      • I used a stall and the wall had a hole carved behind it and was boarded up days later. It wasn't until two years later that I found out what it was.

                        Posting in language:

                         

                        Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                        4 Replies
                        • I saw *breaths heavily ,I saw the teachers *breathes heavily ,I saw the teachers boob! [spoiler]True story[/spoiler]

                          Posting in language:

                           

                          Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                          9 Replies
                          • Someone brought in condoms, filled them up with shampoo, then threw them at people. lolz were had

                            Posting in language:

                             

                            Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

                          You are not allowed to view this content.
                          ;
                          preload icon
                          preload icon
                          preload icon