JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Recruitment

1/21/2015 6:23:02 PM
0

Attention People of the Internet!

I am interested!

2

I would like to know more info.

2

I would like to invite you to my clan instead.

0

Hello there! My name is Nick. I am looking for anyone who is older than the age of thirteen and who has Destiny for the Playstation 4. If you or somebody you know is interested in joining a new -- and eventually to be improved clan -- please message me. My clan, DahGamingNinjas, will most certainly be competitive, but we won't let that get in the way of having a good time.The first five people who respond are guaranteed a high-ranking position in the clan and will be offered to become an admin on my page. Thank you for taking the time to read this. --/\/ / /\/ _/ /\

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon