JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

Edited by Please eat Meg: 1/10/2015 8:14:03 AM
4

Tweaking PS4's Exclusive a bit?

I am 100% fine with Playstation users getting exclusive content. However, the release date for said content to Xbox users seems like way to long. 1 year...really? Why not make it so when new exclusive content comes out for PS users, Xbox users get the 'old' exclusive content? I.E. Xbox users get the 'old' exclusives every 3 months. That seems like a fair deal, right? It just seems somewhat absurd to make the waiting period 365 days. In addition, I think PS users should get (At LEAST) two exclusive strike and 2 exotic weapons per DLC.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon