JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Forums

Edited by Stein559: 12/2/2014 4:11:57 AM
7
I accidentally traded all of my vanguard marks for spirit bloom because I thought I was trading in what I had collected. The patch notes were vague and I clicked too fast to realize my Vanguard marks were going down and not up. I just figured they changed the trade-in rate to 20 instead of 50. Now, I have 200 spirit bloom which I have never seen any item need for upgrades and 8 Vanguard marks when I was saving them to buy some armor. Bungie should have communicated this better and/or changed "Materials Exchange" to "Purchase Materials". Also, if they want people to play the Crucible more, maybe they should add more/better maps. BTW, I played crucible and it was ok, but I found myself simply doing PVE stuff more often so kind of settled into that groove.
English

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon