JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
11/20/2014 11:15:33 PM
8

Scarred Past

This is what happens when two kids date each other and it's the first time either of them have been in a relationship. Yes this happened to me, it hurt bad. It actually a contributing factor of why I don't actively date, after that relationship stuttered around for a while I realized I wasn't going to enjoy being with a girl until I actually had the ability to stand on my own two feet. So now I fill my free time with Xbox games...

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon