JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#voidburn

11/10/2014 1:11:58 PM
0

atheon's tip

I learned something cool last night thanks to one of our members: We were raiding Atheon and I always get in the relic shield and charge up my special. Well, as a hunter, when you are airborne and invoke the special you drift a bit uncontrollably and can fall off the edge. Also, the special takes about a second and a half to charge before you can aim and shoot the golden gun. Also...it doesn't do any extra damage. I have been wasting an opportunity for huge void damage. Thank you for the info! So...go get you a legendary void damage machine gun and let's farm this raid. Always take advantage of the burn.
English
#voidburn

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon