JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#feedback

10/1/2014 8:39:30 PM
3

Need to increase Vanguard Marks to 150 or 200 a week

So after you the weekly, daily, and bounties what are you suppose to do when you stop getting Vanguard marks? I like to play the crucible like everyone else but in two days I am already maxed on my marks so what is the point of playing when you dont get anything anymore.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • It's to stop people from leveling up too quickly, it's bungie way of slowing the game down. All I'm doing now is waiting to play the raid every week, that's literally All I can do to advance now.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    2 Replies
    • [quote]So after you the weekly, daily, and bounties what are you suppose to do when you stop getting Vanguard marks?[/quote] Either keep playing for the fun of it, do some other activity in-game, or... well, go outside. Weekly limits are in place to give more casual players a chance at earning gear at the same rate as power players. I don't have a problem with it, personally, though I think it's a bit less important for Destiny specifically, with so few options for content at the endgame that would need higher-level gear.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    • Welcome to MMO aspects, my child. Most MMO's have weekly limits. Just get used to it and stretch it out.

      Posting in language:

       

      Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

    You are not allowed to view this content.
    ;
    preload icon
    preload icon
    preload icon