JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Forums

Edited by ATouchyPriest: 9/15/2014 10:46:55 AM
12
I'm a Titan, and I use Defender Subclass. I'd like to believe I'm pretty good. My k/d would be higher but I did AFK crucible once to see if I'd get better gear. :( seems like the best class for crucible would be blade dancer. I've probably died the most from that class. Edit: I'm a penis, but people call me an asshole. both actually. Make up your minds. They both look entirely different.
English

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I been reporting afkers in pvp matches. If you click on them and report it gives option for inactivity. I wonder if bungie will hand out time outs.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by ATouchyPriest: 9/15/2014 10:44:04 AM
    Wow. Only done it once. Tired of people getting good stuff for doing bad. Screw off. You people call me the asshole.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • You're an asshole

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • yeah, your a dick. i've had people try to AFK strike missions lately.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • "I do AFK crucible sometimes to get better gear" You are the worst scum. I hate ppl like you, who -blam!- up others game, because you're a selfish prick.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Blame Bungie for rewarding players based on random luck and not skill.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • That doesnt excuse it.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Exatly, that is not bungie's fault that some ppl are assholes, and mess-up other's game, because they're greedy.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Of course it's bungie's fault. They created a game where you are just as likely to be rewarded for doing nothing as you are for working hard. This guy cares more about himself than random people online, what a jerk. (sarcasm if you couldn't tell).

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • I am almost always playing with a friend. If we get paired up with a random who isnt playing, we leave. That only works for Strikes though. Crucible AFKers need some banhammer and nerfed drop-rates.

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • You can report them in game I have been doing it. Just axt like your going to inspect them and it has option to report for inactivity

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Ooooh good good!

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon