JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
Edited by Billa: 8/31/2014 2:50:01 PM
0

✠ Legendary FURY's 1 month Anniversary is TODAY July 31st - August 31st ✠ 100 Members in 1 Month ✠

Public Announcement: Legendary FURY was created by a group of 3 close friends, 2 who are brothers. I [url=http://www.clansofdestiny.com/user/profile/6343](Billa)[/url] am responsible for the FURY in Legendary FURY. During my quest through RIFT in my MMO days, I at one point joined every popular guild with the name FURY in it. I then became a self proclaimed "Furyan". After the release of the PS4, I finally got talked into buying one since we did so well when playing Zombies on Black Ops II for the PS3. With the purchase of my new PS4, [url=http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/3128463303962805082/]L3G3NDARY [FURY][/url] was born. When Destiny Beta came out, we hit the battlefield. We have since made adjustments for Destiny and went with [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/136447]Legendary FURY[/url] as our Official Clan Name and [FURY] as our tags. Our Official Clan Website [url=http://www.lf.enjin.com/]LF.ENJIN.COM[/url] and [url=http://www.clansofdestiny.com/clan/profile/legendary_fury] ClansOfDestiny.com[/url] Clan Website have since been built and each are used just as much as the next. In just 1 month (31 days) [url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Forum/136447]Legendary FURY[/url] went from a mere 6 Powerful Beta Testers, to over 100 members! This Post Marks Legendary FURY's 1 month Anniversary July 31st - August 31st! Thank you all who have made this clan one of the best communities I have ever had the honor of seeing!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon