JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Seven: 8/18/2014 5:05:09 AM
2

grill tips

How do you maintain your grill? Is there a specific date scenario that just works for you? I like to get the charcoal burning and then place my tenderized meat on the grill top as soon as things have started heating up. [spoiler]I have probably effectively shown eternal sunshine of a spotless mind to 4 girls, in my bed, with varying good results. It's honestly because I really like that movie, feel emotionally attached to it, and of you aren't about it, I essentially can't visualize you as a human [/spoiler]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon