I'll keep this short but I thought I'd just let all of you know that I love you and appreciate your existence as human beings... unlike #Destiny. Even though we make disagreements, we are still family and we share a true bond that no Destitard can take away from us.
Special thanks to BritishLemön, Ch33zyBurrito, Gnome Scat, and anyone else who helped me venture into the unknown we call #Destiny. Again, thank you all for staying classy and I love you.
-
[quote]thank you all for staying classy[/quote] Just doin' my job...
-
#Gaming has gotten better withoutthe constant console wars threads. I just wish #Offtopic wasn't an absolute cesspool right now. But Deej and friends won't let the ninjas loose, and insists that muting is the way to go. [spoiler]And no, I don't want to ask you anything.[/spoiler]
-
1 ReplyI swear the people in the destiny forums are some of the strangest people i've met
-
2 RepliesEdited by Gingers Unite: 8/17/2014 4:34:05 AM[url=http://www.bungie.net/en/Forum/Post/67860736/0/0]Oh Random. You're making me cry now.[/url] [spoiler]You're a beautiful person[/spoiler]
-
5 RepliesWhat the hell.... I didn't even know about it...
-
4 RepliesBrofist*
-
3 Replies>meanwhile in #Density
-
1 ReplyWe love you too
-
2 Replies
-
Git gud skrub.
-
2 RepliesI love you too [spoiler]but i won't pay child support [/spoiler]
-
4 RepliesYou're welcome, I had to get vaccinated after going in there.
-
I'm never disappointed when I see you or Ch33zy in a Thread. =)
-
Your velcome
-
2 RepliesI remember when I went to #destiny and said the game was retarded biggest mistake ever all I saw was fanboys
-
2 RepliesStay classy Sir Random! ^-^
-
2 RepliesForgets about me. *starts crying*