JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

8/12/2014 10:28:50 PM
3

I Need Help...

Don't care, don't post. Ok guys I need help. Like seriously actually. I'm on the hunt for the font used in the later seasons of Arby 'n' the Chief. I've posted an image for reference. I just can't seem to find it anywhere (believe me I've tried). I don't like doing anything half-assed, especially films. If I'm missing a core price, then it drives me up the wall. Thanks for reading. Your favorite Bean.
English
#Gaming #bean

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon