JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

#Gaming

Edited by TheChunkierBean: 7/31/2014 8:48:29 PM
11

Rate TheChunkierBean

Fantastic person. One of the best in the community.

7

He makes quality content.

6

Great guy.

4

He's cool I guess.

6

I don't really watch his stuff.

25

He is absolute shit.

13

I'm know as the Bungie Boy. (Born 7/7/97) I love Halo 3 way too much. I'm reviving a dead show without anyone's permission. (FTW) I'm generally accepted here. I'm the project lead and creator of Installation 01 (Halo fan game). I know this sounds like a "He is a major prick" thread, but I just need to know if I'm doing a good job that's all. I love #Gaming (I practically live here). You guys are awesome and giving a great amount of feedback on Installation 01. I just need to know if I'm being the Bean you guys want me to be. [spoiler]Yes I know this #Gaming and yes I am totally making a thread about this. :3[/spoiler]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon