JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Clan Recruitment - Destiny 2

Look for Clans or seek new members.
7/24/2014 6:03:41 AM
1

Need a CLAN LOGO? I'll professionally make it for you!

Hello Guardian, Are you looking for a professional logo for your amazing clan? I can do that! [i]Add me on skype and we can talk about possible designs! :: chris.fracassi1[/i]

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • 1
    I would love one...just message me when your available at 785-577-0192...thanks

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon