JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
7/14/2014 7:51:15 PM
13

Dashcon, tumblr's greatest shame

Again, might be a bit late, but -blam!- it. Wow. You guys tried. You little white teens poured your hearts and souls into this. I'm really sorry you guys and Marriot got scammed out of $17,000. No seriously I am. And what was left? A guy from 4chan pissing in a tiny deflating ball pit shouting 'death to Isreal' Speaking of, I wonder if I can pull this scam with 4chan people? They seem to be on the same desperate crazy wavelength.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon