JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
7/10/2014 12:55:49 AM
3

PrePaid Walmart, No Code

So, I just ran to Walmart to pick up xbox live membership and a destiny prepaid card and noticed when I got home that my receipt doesn't have a code and none of the scratch offs from the prepaid are 9-digits. Is there some way for me to get my code? Provided proof of purchase along with receipt and username. Anything would be helpful. I couldn't find Ativision's support page for destiny, so I thought I'd try here.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon