JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Destiny

Discuss all things Destiny.
6/15/2014 6:09:28 AM
1

Destiny's PS4 exclusivity is bad!

God, after 10 years of playing Halo on my Xbox and Xbox 360 all I can think is "Why, Bungie? Why are you -blam!-ing us all over with this PS4 business?". I've been a hardcore fan of the Xbox-exclusive Halo titles for the last [i]10 years[/i]. Why are the PS4 Destiny players getting the first Bungie-exclusive deal instead of us? After preordering my copy of Destiny on my Xbox One I was [b]SO EXCITED[/b] for more exclusive goodies for us, because I'm entitled to them!

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

  • Edited by DigiOps: 6/15/2014 6:14:06 AM
    Just when I thought we were over the timed exclusive business. #tardigradedontcare #dontbotherbecauseImmutingallthecomplainers #hashtagsarestupid

    Posting in language:

     

    Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon