JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
6/7/2014 5:37:36 PM
18

Dusting off this ol' keyboard.

Wow, this place has changed a bit since I last perused these glorious forums. Lots of new faces and shiny buttons for me to press (Bleep bloop). But in all seriousness, I haven't been running around on the site this hard since Halo Reach was still around and Bungie's forums were infested with trolls (You're still around here somewhere >.> I can sense you.) However now that I find myself all aboard the hype-train for Destiny, I figure "Hell, why not pop in for a random-ass topic on the Flood forums?" So, with that being said...fellow keyboard warriors, internet trolls, and others who sit in the corner eating glue, I'm back...for muffins.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon