JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by StiviX: 4/29/2014 7:54:04 PM
1

Donald Sterling getting axed / NBA Playoffs

Thoughts? Opinions? I feel it's been coming for a long time, albeit it's interesting it finally occurs the year the Clips have championship contention. I've seen people cry foul that their utilizing the recording of a private conversation unbeknownst to Donald in order to oust him, some even claiming a violation of his freedom of speech. Other than that, who is your team? How're the playoffs thus far? Predictions? I'm a Lakers fan born n raised, but followed the Clips since '05 and love their squad and Doc Rivers for their efforts.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon