JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by Recon Number 54: 12/14/2013 7:26:23 PM
0

Halo 2 Dual core Support?

So I have a copy of halo 2 pc and a dual core computer running at 1.65 ghz with 6320m gpu(ATI). The gpu has 384 megabytes of ram dedicated to it im pretty sure(checked with CPU-Z and Tech GPU-Z) Now if i try to go to high on my computer I get lag which I dont get since I pretty much exceed the requirements. I am also running Windows 7.

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon