JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.
Edited by Co M4N: 10/19/2013 5:55:13 AM
7

Display error help?

I keep getting this damn error every time I load up I new site or page on the internet. My computer becomes unresponsive and freezes then turns black for a few seconds. It then goes back to normal with a pop up saying "Display driver stopped responding and has recovered". It's fine until I try to go onto a different site or page then the exact same thing happens again. Does anyone know how to fix it? Any help will be massively appreciated. My graphics card is a sapphire HD 7870

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon