JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Alert
Marathon will receive an update tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Marathon again after installing the update. Please stay tuned to @BungieServerStatus for updates.

Help - Destiny 2

Help us help you.
Edited by ODSTJacob: 10/17/2013 7:20:08 AM
1

Oldest First sort: Page number problem

The page number links in the Oldest First sort are too close together. I don't use the feature often, but I keep clicking on the wrong link when I do. The problem is solved if you land on page(n ± 1), but if not you risk messing up again. Having them separated and in fixed positions would be better.
English
#Help #BNEXT

Posting in language:

 

Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post. Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post

You are not allowed to view this content.
;
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon